Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The little things


My husband spent the day fishing at Shackleford Banks Island and while there he came across this beauty.  He came in after his drive home and was busy telling me about the fish they caught.  Then he smiled and said I picked up something special for you today.  He went to his truck and came back in with this sand dollar full of sand.  

The little things that show they think about you even while fishing with the boys can matter most.  I love sand dollars but I love even more he took the time to think of me today.  I am blessed to have a husband who supports me and my career.  I wanted to take a moment to thank him.  I am glad he had the chance to get away today and spend a few hours fishing.  He works hard and we appreciate all he does for us.  Thanks J.

No comments:

Post a Comment